Terms and Conditions
Information regarding your stay
- Check-in time is 3-6pm or to be arranged at the time of booking to ensure access to rooms and facilities, as being a guest house, there is not a 24 hour reception as you would find at a hotel.
- Guests are asked to vacate their rooms by 10.00 a.m. on day of departure so that we can prepare them for the next arrival, but you are welcome to leave your luggage with us until 1pm.
- There is no service charge added to the final bill nor do we charge extra for payment by credit / debit cards (all major cards accepted).
- Sorry, no pets (other than guide dogs).
- Daily rate quoted is based on two people sharing a double or twin room and one person in a single. A single supplement applies to double / twin rooms occupied by one person and is subject to availability.
- The management reserves the right to terminate the stay if guests’ behaviour is unacceptable, unruly or disturbing to others. No refunds will be given
- The rates and information listed were correct at the time of publication and may be subject to change without notice. Full terms and conditions can be accessed from the menu.
- In relation to the General Protection Regulations (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act 2018, Camilla House Limited does not hold financial details of guests and hard copy invoices detailing guest information are kept within a lockable room. Guest contact details are used prior to arrival only and are not used for marketing.